VEGAN GRANOLA BAR RECIPE 2 WAYS | OIL FREE & GLUTEN FREE ( trail mix & peanut butter and jelly)
RECIPE DOWN BELOW ▼
SUBSCRIBE (and don’t forget to turn on notifications!):
R E C I P E:
( makes between 4-6 bars)
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup puffed rice
2 heaping cups of pitted dates (medjool work best)
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
handful of chopped almonds
3 tbsp dried cranberries
3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
1/2 tbsp each hemp hearts & chia seeds
PB & J:
2 handfuls of chopped peanuts (optional)
1 cup raspberries (or any berry you like)
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp chia seeds
– Blend dates in food processor or blender until they form a smooth paste/dough like texture.
– Add the peanut butter and maple syrup into a sauce pan. Heat on low and stir until well combined (5-7 minutes).
– Add the rolled oats, rice puffs, peanut butter mixture, and dates into a large bowl and mix!
– Add in your extras and mix until well combined.
– Spread out your mixture into a baking pan lined with parchment paper. – Flatten/spread until your desired thickness.
– Add on any toppings, and set into the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
– Cut into bars and serve!
– Heat raspberries and maple syrup in a sauce pan on medium low heat and bring to a simmer.
– Add in your chia seeds and simmer until most of the water has evaporated.
➤ Previous Video:
➤ More Recipes:
➤ What I Eat Videos:
✘ T U M B L R (ASK ME ANYTHING): maddielymburner.tumblr.com/ask
✘ I N S T A G R A M: @maddielymburner
✘ S N A P C H A T: @maddielymburner
✘ T W I T T E R: @maddielymburner
✘ F A C E B O O K: facebook.com/maddielymburner
✉ C O N T A C T (business enquiries): email@example.com
ⓥ Why Vegan?
Check out Cowspiracy on Netflix!
• WHAT THE HEALTH:
• THE BEST SPEECH YOU’LL EVER HEAR:
• 101 REASONS TO GO VEGAN:
• FORKS OVER KNIVES:
🎥 CAMERA: Canon G7X
🎶 MUSIC: ” Tropical Smoothie- Joey Pecoraro”