STIR FRY RECIPES – Easy Chinese Green Beans Recipe [干煸豆角]
🥢BUY MY WOK
EU (Just Launched!!) –
Rest of the World (including UK) –
🥢PRINTABLE RECIPE –
🥢MY AMAZON INFLUENCER/AFFILIATE PAGE – (I share ingredients and recommended products there)
🥢SUPPORT ME ON PATREON –
🥢RECIPE – Note: The product links below are affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you purchase an item on a linked website within 24 hours.
– 400 grams of green beans or snap beans
– 30 grams of dried shrimps
– 3 ounces of ground pork
– Some dry chilies [[Amazon Link:
– 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
– 1 tbsp of minced garlic
– 1/2 tbsp of minced ginger
– 1.5 tbsp of soy sauce [Pearl River Bridge Natural Brewed Light Soy Sauce:
– 1 tsp of sugar
– 1/2 tsp of salt
– First, Soaked 30 grams of dried shrimps for 30 minutes. Drain it and roughly minced it. It is optional ingredient, I like to use it because It adds that shrimpy flavor to the dish.
– 400 grams of green beans. Take off the tip of the green bean, pull off the fiber as much as you can and break it into half. A good substitution is this long beans.
– Heat up the wok a little bit, you can do this with a large saute pan as well. Add 1 tbsp of oil. Just add in the long beans.
– Stir fry it for 5-8 minutes on medium low heat. What we are looking for is the skin starts burning, like some of it is doing here
– Add a pinch of salt. Because if you add the salt at the end, the meat will take most of the sodium so the green beans doesn’t get that much flavor. By adding a pinch of salt now, will be easier to control the balance.
– take the green bean out and set it aside.
– Add 1 tbsp more oil into the same wok. Put in 1 tbsp of mince garlic, 1 tsp of minced ginger, and dry hot chilies. You can adjust the spiciness level ad you like.
– Bring this to fragrant. So it will infuse every thing else. Then go in the ground pork and the minced shrimp, let it cook a little bit. If you are vegetarian, you can just skip this part or use mushrooms and tofu. It is going to cook really fast. So just stir fry for about 2 minutes.
– Add the long beans back to the wok. Put in all your seasoning. 1 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tsp of dark soy sauce, 1 tsp of sugar, 1/2 tsp of salt. Mix every thing together. You are done…
Enjoy your meal! If you have any questions about the recipes, just post a comment, will help you out as soon as possible!
…and if you’ve read this far, might as well subscribe. More recipes coming soon =)