Mongolian Beef Recipe| Yummier than P.F. Chang's Mongolian Beef | 蒙古牛肉 | Crispy Easy Mongolian Beef
For full recipe and language translation, visit and click on “Select Language”.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.” John 1:1-4 KJV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 KJV
“And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” John 6:35 KJV
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9 KJV
“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John 6:63 KJV
WHAT IS THE GOSPEL & HOW TO BE SAVED:
Ingredients & Cooking Directions for Mongolian Beef
Kitchen Equipment used in this Video
Estimated servings: 4
3 tablespoons hoisin sauce-
1 tablespoon sweet soy glaze-
2 tablespoons brown sugar-
1 tablespoon soy sauce-
1 teaspoon white vinegar-
3 tablespoons water
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl whisking together until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
1 ½ pounds flank steak, sliced 5 mm thin against grain
¼ teaspoon salt-
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper-
½ cup corn starch-
1 cup vegetable oil-
1. In a bowl add salt and pepper to cornstarch and whisk to combine.
2. Add beef slices to cornstarch to coat on all sides.
3. Turn your stove on high to heat the oil in your pan. The oil will be ready when you place a wooden utensil in the center of the pan and see bubbles around the utensil.
4. Working in batches, add in beef slices in an even layer to fry on the first side for about 2-3 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
5. Flip the beef slices and cook on the other side and cook for about 1 minute or until golden brown.
6. Transfer the cooked beef to a plate lined with paper towels. Repeat this process with the rest of the beef slices.
2 tablespoons vegetable oil-
2 teaspoons minced ginger
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
6 dried red chilies-
7 green onions cut into 2-inch strips
Steamed white rice-
1. Turn heat to high and add in oil. When oil gets hot add in dried ginger, garlic, and chilies stir frying until fragrant.
2. Add in the beef and stir to coat with chili and aromatics for about 30 seconds. Add in the sauce and stir fry to coat beef with sauce.
3. Then add in green onions and toss with beef. Transfer to plate and serve with steamed white rice. Serve immediately.
Y4D SOCIAL MEDIA:
Tobu – Sapphire by Tobu
Creative Commons – Attribution 3.0 Unported- CC BY 3.0
Music by Tobu
Music promoted by Audio Library
#MongolianBeef #ChineseFood #Yummies4Dummies