How to Make TASTY Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie | Doctor Explains Cheat Snacks
Immune Boosters in Food:
Healthy Chocolate Dessert:
Healthy Basbousa Dessert:
I opt to leave out the crust which is usually laden with flour, butter and preservatives all contributing to a high and unhealthy calorie intake.
2 cups of pumpkin
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 cup stevia
1tsp ginger (fresh or powder)
– Prepare the oven on fan mode 180 degrees
– Make a pumpkin puree by either roasting the pumpkin or boiling 1cm cubes on the stove until they are soft and can be blended or whisked
– Mix the dry ingredients with the eggs
– Mix in the pumpkin puree once it has cooled down
– Pour in the mixture into a baking tray with a little oil to the base
– Cook for 1hr 25 mins or until a skewer can be put through the middle and comes out clean
– Leave to rest for at least 1 hour (or longer) for optimal taste
Pumpkin is a nutrient dense vegetable, packed with vitamins, fibre and water which are all essential to our health and well being. For more information about the benefits of pumpkin be sure to watch my video on immune boosters found in food.
Like peanut butter to jelly, ginger is to pumpkin. The two pair well together and ginger has some great health benefits. It contains vitamin c which helps us to fight off the common cold, it is a great natural anti-nausea remedy as well as an anti-inflammatory for muscles.
Please remember to always eat treats sensibly as part of a full healthy balanced diet and an active lifestyle.
Thanks for watching and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to drop me a line in the comments section below.
Take care and stay healthy 😊
Dr Nora 💉
Otis McDonald – Ever Felt pt. 2
FILM BY VTUDIO |
Rode Wireless Go:
Links to products often include an affiliate tracking code which allow us to earn fees on purchases you make through them.