How to Make Carrot Celery Beet Juice
In this video, Mahalo expert
Kristina Jackson demonstrates how to make carrot celery beet juice.
What You’ll Need
* 5 large carrots (organic preferred)
* 3-4 celery stalks
* 1 beet (organic preferred)
Straight edge knife* Paper towels
* Stirring spoon
* Drinking glass
* Mason jar or other air-tight container
1. Rinse your carrots, celery and beet under cold water. Dry them with paper towels.
2. Place your pitcher under the juicer’s spout so it will collect the juice.
3. If you’re using organic carrots, go ahead and begin juicing by pushing them down the chute. If they’re not organic, then you’ll want to start by
peeling them before you begin juicing.4. Add the entire celery stalk with the leaves to the juicer.
5. You can choose to add the entire beet root and greens in the juicer, but the greens will make your juice bitter. Kristina recommends removing the greens from the beet by cutting off the stem near the root.
6. If you’re using an organic beet, go ahead and add it to the juicer. If it’s not organic, you’ll want to peel it first.
7. Use your stirring spoon to stir the carrot, celery and beet juice together.
8. Pour the juice from the pitcher into a drinking glass and serve. Try using a martini shaker filled with ice to serve the juice chilled.
9. Also, try to drink your freshly-squeezed juice within 20 minutes to absorb more of the live nutrients and enzymes.
10. To properly store your juice, pour it in a mason jar or other air-tight container and place in your refrigerator. It will keep for a maximum of 24 hours.
Read more by visiting our page at: