Homemade Vegetable soup | Healthy Recipe by Anjali Mukerjee | Under 150 Calorie Recipe
Serves: 1 bowl
• 1 tsp (5 ml) Lemon juice
• 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
• 1/2 tsp Oil
• 1/2 tsp Garlic (chopped)
• 1 no Green chilli (chopped)
• 1 tbsp (10 gms) Spring onion greens (chopped)
• 1 tbsp Cabbage (chopped)
• 1 tbsp (10 gms) Carrot (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• 1 no. Vegetable stock cube (Maggi)
• Water as required
• Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan. Add garlic and green chillies; sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
• Add spring onion greens and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
• Add cabbage and carrots and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
• Mix crushed vegetable stock cube in 1 bowl of water.
• Add vegetable stock water, lemon juice, salt and mix well. Cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
• Add coriander and mix well.
At Health Total, we have diet plans for joint pain management, weight loss, diabetes management, and more.
Visit for more low-calorie recipes.
Call toll-free 1800-266-0607 to book an appointment with Health Total experts.