HIGH-PROTEIN VEGAN PANCAKES | GLUTEN-FREE
These pancakes are perfect for a three-day meal prep or a Sunday brunch with the squad.
▻Shop my favorite vegan protein from LIV BODY SUPPLEMENTS:
CODE: FITVEGAN20 saves you 20%
🥞Chocolate Chip Protein 🥞
Makes 3 servings (2 small pancakes per serving)
Macros per serving:
Approximately 22g P/37g C/5g F
– 90g GF All-purpose baking flour (3/4 cups)
– 74g @livbody Cinnamon Coffee Cake Protein (2 scoops) | use code: FitVegan20 & save 💰
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 130g unsweetened applesauce (1/2 cup)
– 8oz pea milk or soy milk (1 cup)
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 15g mini vegan chocolate chips (1 tbsp)
1. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until all the ingredients are well combined.
3. Add applesauce, pea milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk together until reaching a pancake batter consistency. Add more milk if needed.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Scoop 1/3 cup of the pancake batter onto the hot pan. Cook pancakes for 1-2 minutes on each side.
6. Repeat step 5 with the rest of the pancake batter.
7. Split into 3 equal portions for the week.
8. Serve topped with your favorite toppings and enjoy.
#pancakes #fitveganrecipes #livbody