HEALTHY LOW CALORIE PIZZA | Spinach & Feta Pita Pizza Recipe | Weight Loss | Low Cal
Healthy Breakfast Pita Hot Pockets:
Homemade Pita Bread Recipe:
These Spinach and Feta Pita Pizzas are great as an appetizer or even a whole meal (O would need at least two lol). I made them in this video for lunch! They’re only 200 – 300 calories per personal pizza so no food guilt here.
YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
1 (6 ounce) Jar Sun – Dried Tomato Pesto (or whatever you have on
6 (6 inch) Whole Wheat Pita Breads
2 Roma (Plum) Tomatoes, seeded and chopped (I changed my mind and
used grape tomatoes)
1 Bunch of Spinach, chopped (I used frozen)
4 Fresh Mushrooms, sliced (I used canned)
1/2 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
3 Tbsp. EVOO
Ground Black Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Spread tomato pesto onto one side of each pita bread and place
them pesto – side up on a baking sheet.
3. Top pitas with tomatoes, spinach (spinach wilts down a lot so don’t
be afraid to put a lot on), mushrooms, feta cheese, and Parmesan
4. Drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper.
5. Bake in the oven until pita breads are crisp (about 12 minutes).
6. Cut pitas into quarters and serve warm.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and let me know what videos you want to see from me in the comments section!