HEALTHY LOW CALORIE LOW FAT BAKED MAC AND CHEESE
ARE YOU WATCHING ME IN HD? 1080P OR HIGHER.
*****BEFORE WE GO ALL INTO DETAILS****** LETS FIND OUT A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT ME…
CHECK OUT MY BEAUTY YOUTUBE CHANEL
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @BROOKLYNGETSFIT OR SNAPCHAT @IAMMZBROOKLYN
TWEET ME SOMETHING CRAZY @MZBR00KLYN2U
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE +
WANT ME TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT E MAIL ME AT IAMMZBROOKLYN@GMAIL.COM
Fall | Date Night Outfits♡ His & Hers Plus Size Edition
MEAL PREP FOR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY AND FITNESS FT PRETTY FIT WHEY PROTEIN
PUPPY VS TAIL EPIC FIGHT BATTLE CUTENESS OVERLOAD
❤❤❤❤❤❤FULL RECIPE ❤❤❤❤❤❤
BUTTERNUT SQUASH BAKED MAC AND CHEESE SERVINGS 12 (always feel free to double the recipe to fit your holiday meal needs)
Ingredients and amounts ❤
1 medium butternut squash should equal roughly 2.5 cups
1 bag of brown rice or quinoa elbow pasta (you can use penne)
1 cup chicken oe vegetable broth
4 oz fat free sharp cheddar cheese want to make it creamier us a half and half mix 2oz of fat free cheddar and 2oz of low fat Gruyere cheese
1 tablespoon of mascarpone cheese (light)
2 tablespoon of plain part skim ricotta cheese
1/2 cup (or to taste) of white onion finely diced
2 garlic cloves finely minced
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
1/2 tablespoon fresh rosemary
sea salt & pepper to taste (for baking the butternut squash)REMEMBER WATCH YOUR SODIUM INTAKE TO TASTE DOESN’T MEAN ACT A FOOL…
SEASON MIX(JUST A RECOMMENDATION)
❤1/2 TSP OF EACH except when stated otherwise sea salt, black pepper, 1/3 cayenne pepper, SMOKED paprika, Italian season mix,
you can use a chicken or vegetable cube if you are not using broth just reserve pasta water
1.preheat oven to 375F.
prep the butternut squash as seen in the video place the butternut squash on a baking sheet.
2. Spray it with coconut or olive oil and sprinkle with the fresh herbs onion and garlic (DO NOT USE ALL ONLY DO IT TO TASTE THE REST IS FOR THE ACTUAL BUTTERNUT SQUASH SAUCE) sea salt & pepper to tatse. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to an 1 hour or until the squash is tender.
3. Cook the macaroni – according to the instructions – but under cook it by 2 minutes. when done rinse with cold water and set the macaroni aside.
4. Remove the squash from the oven and allow the squash to cool down peel the squash Then cut it into cubes.
5. in a big blender add all of the ingredients (RESERVE SOME OF YOUR SHARP CHEESE TO ADD TO THE ACTUAL BOWL OF PASTA THAT WAY IT WILL MELT WITH IN IN THE OVEN GIVING YOU A FEEL FOR THE TRADITIONAL MAC AND CHEESE) Blend all the ingredients and seasoning mix together to create the creamy, cheesy sauce.
6.Pour the sauce over the pasta and stir till its well combined.
7. bake your macaroni in a pre heated 375F oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly
FTC- THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED.