Healthy Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe – Being Fat Sucks
Today on BFS Jason teaches how to slim down that summer barbecue with delicious grilled pork tenderloin. One serving is just 200 calories, so you’ll have enough wiggle room in your diet to enjoy your favorite side dish or drink!
1 pork tenderloin, approx 1 pound
zest of one lime
¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
2 Tbsp Honey
1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp low-sugar ketchup
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp olive oil
1 Tbsp fresh chopped cilantro leaves
Heat grill to medium-high heat
Combine all ingredients except the pork loin in a bowl.
Whisk until it’s thoroughly combined.
Marinate tenderloin in mixture for at least half an hour, or as long as overnight.
Grill on a medium high grill for 10-15 minutes (until center of loin is 140 degrees), turning the tenderloin every 2-3 minutes
Let sit, covered in foil, for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving
Previously on BFS:
1. The Ultimate Weight Loss Show: http://goo.gl/KUYzq
2. Dumping Haagen-Dazs http://goo.gl/1z5rv
3. Beat Lower Back Pain http://goo.gl/oQRZd
4. Kissing Burns Calories http://goo.gl/sEVz3
5. Biggest Loser Host Relapses http://goo.gl/PD3sH
Check out our playlists:
1. Holy Sh*t http://goo.gl/qdusL
2. Meet the BFS Team http://goo.gl/tJycm
3. Easy Healthy Recipes http://goo.gl/abiSp
4. Inside BFS: A Day in the Life http://goo.gl/nQYW2
5. Home Workout Routines http://goo.gl/wW9XL
Our overweight contestants are on a mission to transform their bad eating and exercise habits. See how being fat has affected their relationships, finances and goals. Follow the ups and downs as they strive to shed dozens of pounds and change their lives for the better.
Like us on Facebook: http://goo.gl/8QXV3
Follow us on Twitter: http://goo.gl/H2WZU
Follow us on Tumblr: http://goo.gl/lkkPC
Find us on Google+: http://goo.gl/9hAxq
Follow us on Instagram: http://goo.gl/UvheS
Follow us on Pinterest: http://goo.gl/WXKrM