Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins, Muffin Tin Eggs
Follow Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheSeriousfitness
12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan http://amzn.to/2x2thQA
Nonstick Frying Pan: http://amzn.to/2wshXeG
Cooking Plate: http://amzn.to/2f8mVel
Measuring Cup: http://amzn.to/2fkEqF6
There is nothing better than starting the day with the healthy right kind of foods. Easy Super Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins are just perfect for the entire family.
These muffins are so easy to make that you can get your kids involved in the process, and they have only 50 calories each.
Here is what you need:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup red pepper measured after chopping
1/2 cup green pepper measured after chopping
1/2 cup yellow pepper measured after chopping
1/2 cup onion measured after chopping
1 cups baby spinach – roughly chopped measured/packed before chopping
1/2 cup mushrooms measured before chopping
½ broccoli measured afterchopping
salt to taste
hot sauce optional for drizzling on top!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a standard non stick 12-slot muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add in oil, red pepper, green pepper, and onion.
4. Saute 5-7 minutes, and dd in spinach and mushrooms and broccoli cook for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
6. Crack 7 eggs and whisk together.
7. Pour the egg/veggie mixture evenly into the prepared muffin pan.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked.
9. Cool slightly and serve immediately!
Music: Dances – SelectedSounds
licensed from audiojungle https://goo.gl/K3skc7