Glowing Green Smoothie for Glowing Clear Skin and Shiny Hair (Beauty Detox Solution)
✿ Best skincare products:
✿ Buy Beauty Detox Solution here:
✿ Shop my product line Saturday Sunshine!
Get glowing, supple gorgeous skin with the Glowing Green Smoothie!
✿ Buy the Beauty Detox Solution for more beauty recipes, your skin and body will thank you for it!!!
Kindle version is also available here:
Subscribe to my new cooking channel:
✿ Blog post:
Your subscription and comments mean so much to me!
How does Glowing Green Smoothie taste like?
I can taste the banana and lemons more so than anything. It taste better with some ice! 🙂 I am not a fan of celery, so in the future when I run out of celery I will remove this from my daily smoothie. It is not the most delicious smoothie, but it is good for you. It might take time for you to get used to the taste.
The Glowing Green Smoothie is meant to replace your breakfast. Have it everyday and reap the benefits!
✿ Glowing Green Smoothie Recipe from Kimberly Snyder’s book:
1 1/2 cups water
1 head organic romaine lettuce, chopped
3-4 stalks organic celery
1/2 head of a large bunch or 3/4 of a small bunch of spinach
1 organic apple, cored and chopped
1 organic pear, cored and chopped
1 organic banana
Juice of 1/2 fresh organic lemon
Optional: 1/3 bunch organic cilantro (stems OK) and 1/3 bunch organic parsley (stems OK)
1. Add water and chopped head of romaine to blender. Blend at a low speed until smooth.
2. Add celery, apple, and pear and blend at high speed.
3. Add cilantro and parsley (which help removes heavy metals out of your body).
4. Finish with banana and lemon.
✿ Blender I use is Breville:
✿ Cups great for traveling with your Glowing Green Smoothie:
✿ What I am wearing:
• Stylemint Prince T in Olive Green:
• Nail polish worn is China Glaze Second Hand Silk:
• Jewelmint Very Audrey Earrings:
• Forever 21 dainty heart necklace (similar):
• Ann Taylor cuff (similar):
✿ Face of the Day:
• Ardell Demi Wispies lashes:
• Lorac shadow trio:
• Caudalie Radiance Serum:
• Makeup Forever Sculpt kit for highlighting:
• Sheer Cover mineral foundation:
• Jane Iredale Bronzer:
• NYX liner:
• Cristi Harris Brow powder:
• Aquaphor lip treatment:
• MAC Speed Dial Lipstick:
• Josie Maran Blossom Blush:
• Buxom Mascara:
✿ Connect with me, please follow if you like!
❤ Contact Information:
ftc: This video is not sponsored. I purchased the book and everything mentioned in this video myself. I hope this video helps you achieve glowing gorgeous skin! Love you all!