GET GLOWING SKIN NATURALLY | Green Juice Recipe for Bright, Glowy Skin Overnight at Home
This healthy juice recipe is an amazing juice for clear skin, bright skin, and a juice for glowing skin. This green juice recipe video includes tips for glowing skin, tips for healthy skin, and how to get glowing skin naturally at home.
PRODUCTS USED – that I love!
Omega VRT350 Masticating Juicer:
Clear Disposable 16oz Cups with Flat Lids:
Clear Straws Individually Wrapped:
Mason Jars 32oz:
Health & Fitness Tips Playlist:
Healthy Recipes Playlist:
What I Eat In A Day Playlist:
Juicing Recipes Playlist:
♥ My Blog:
♥ Instagram: @SarahTribett
♥ Snapchat: SarahTribett
♥ Pinterest: SarahTribett
BENEFITS FOR YOUR SKIN & HAIR:
1. Helps Grow Long Hair:
Helps your hair grow and makes your hair strong by keeping the roots or follicles healthy.
2. Reduces Oily Hair:
Lemons reduce the secretion of sebaceous glands in your scalp which prevents the hair follicles from getting clogged which causes oily hair.
3. Clears Your Skin:
This juice is a great source of vitamin C which heals damaged skin cells to help get rid of fine lines, blemishes, and wrinkles. This juice also flushes your body of toxins which is great for clearing up acne.
4. Reduces Stress & Anxiety:
Cucumber juice calms your nerves which improves your mood and your sleep quality, giving you clearer, glowing skin.
5. Fixes Too Dry or Too Oily Skin:
Parsley balances your sebum production, which improves your skin by helping it create the right amount of oil, giving you a health glow.
Bok choy is loaded with antioxidants which slows the aging process and strengthens skin tissue. This juice also helps with collagen production.
7. Moisturizes Skin:
Celery juice is high in Vitamin E which nourishes and moisturizes your skin.
Amount of Juice Made: 48oz (if this is too much juice for you, you can totally quarter or half this recipe and it will still turn out great)
Tips: If you’re just starting on your juicing journey, I recommend putting one or two additional apples to help with the flavor while your palette is adjusting. It takes a little time to adjust to the earthy flavor, but I promise you will end up loving and craving it over time! Until then, add some extra apple and then reduce the amount of apples over time.
-4 stalks of celery
-4 bok choy leaves
-1 bunch of parsley
-2 apples (I used pink lady apples, they are my fav!)
-1 small thumb of turmeric root
-1/4-1/2 thumb of ginger root
1. Chop all of your fruits and vegetables. Chop stringy vegetables like celery and parsley small so that they don’t clog your juicer.
2. Put juicy items in one bowl and leafy greens in another. If you’re using the same juicer as me, make sure you insert the rubber piece underneath the main part of the juicer into the opening to help prevent clogging. Turn on juicer and started putting your fruits and vegetables through the juicer, alternating between juicy items and leafy greens to keep things flowing.
3. Strain your juice into a large bowl with a pouring spout.
4. Pour your juice into a big glass and enjoy! I love drinking mine with a straw and I try to drink about 32oz and give the rest to my husband. If this is too much juice for you, just put into a jar and fill to the top so that there is no oxygen and seal with a tight lid. Drink the next day if possible, but at most, within 72 hours.
Great Days by Joakim Karud
Music provided by Audio Library
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are my own personal thoughts.