Epic Angus Beef Burger | Burger Recipe
Share this video on FACEBOOK:
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on Facebook!
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution”
EPIC ANGUS BEEF BURGER!
Hamburger roll Angus Beef meat patty
Provolone cheese (2 slices) 2 slices of tomato Prosciutto slices Mixed/mediterranean salad Sliced beetroot Diced mix herbs Salt + pepper Extra virgin olive oil Bbq sauce
Small mixing bowl
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees
2. Place grilling pan on stove at medium heat
3. Press down gently on the burger flattering it and making it a little bit wider. Press down but not too hard!
4. Put a little bit of olive oil on the pan and spread it carefully using a paper towel
5. Place the meat on top for around 10 seconds
6. Then turn it over to make sure it doesn’t stick to the pan and leave it on the other side for another 10 seconds.
7. Turn it again
8. Leave it for a few minutes on each side and check if it is cooked by making a small slit with a sharp knife in the middle of the piece. If it is cooked to your taste, it is ready!
9. Slice the bread in half, put some extra virgin olive oil on top and spread it using your finger.
10. Place one slice of cheese on each piece of bread and place this in the oven
11. Place the salad into a small bowl and add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt and tiny drops of balsamic vinegar (if you like balsamic, you MUST add it!Yum!). Mix it using your hands
12. Take the bread out of the oven, after a few minutes so the bread is crispy on the edges and the cheese is melted.
13. Put a small amount of salad on the bottom slice
14. Add 2 slices of tomato on top, a tiny sprinkle of salt, and my surprise ingredient beetroot slices!
15. Now it’s time to place the Angus burger on the beetroot plus a nice amount of bbq sauce on top (only if you like it)
16. Finish the burger with a beautiful Prosciutto slice curled on top
HOW TO SERVE:
Squirt BBQ sauce over a plate, like I have in my video and place the burger on top of it. Get the top slice, and lean it on an angle so that the burger is served open and all the great colours can be seen.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate….enjoy!
From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank this amazing team of creative professionals. They have been a part of this project from the beginning and have always supported Vincenzo’s Plate and the journey to bring the Taste of Italy into homes all around the world.
Production company: Fame Park Studios
Editor: Bill Way
Brand Manager: Suzanne Prosperi
Animation: Daniele Pignoli
Photographer: Bill Way
Web Designer: Stephanie Nasca
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes, Pizza recipe, Italian cuisine, how to cook, cooking show
Watch the video recipe: