Easy Vegan Dessert Recipes for the Holidays (Nut Free!)
✗ My NEW 60+ Recipe Ebook ➢
✗ Cute Vegan Tees ➢
✗ My FREE Ebook, “Satisfying Salads” ➢
IN THIS VIDEO
• 3 Ingredient Peppermint Fudge:
• Holiday-Spiced Granola:
• Gingerbread Cookies:
* PLEASE NOTE that not all powdered sugar or Candy Canes are vegan. I would recommend buying your own Organic (or certified vegan) Cane Sugar from the store, and then putting it into your blender to make powdered sugar. The only vegan Candy Cane I have come across are the ones by Wholesome Sweeteners that I used in this video. Other candy canes use sugar that is not certified vegan (and is thus processed with bone char), plus there may also be animal products in the red dye.
CONNECT WITH ME
• Recipe Blog:
• Vegan Meal Planner:
• My Favorite Vegan Recipe Books:
• Get Affordable Online Groceries + 25% off Your First Thrive Market Order:
• 5% Off ANY iHerb Order: (use code BOW1780)
• For Business Inquiries: Caitlin@FromMyBowl.com
• All Other Questions:
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging –
For Photography + Recipes –
• Software: Final Cut Pro
• Music: Hip Hop Christmas (bc let’s be real, what’s a holiday YouTube video WITHOUT this playing in the background!? lol)
This video is sponsored by SunButter.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!