Easy Low Calorie Hot Chocolate From Scratch – Dessert Recipe # 9
2 tbsp coco powder
1 cup skim milk (you can use almond, cashew, soy, etc.)
Sweetener equivalent to 3 tsp of sugar
1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 pinch of sea salt
1. Pour 2 tbsp of coco powder, 1/3 cup of skim milk, sweetener, ginger, and sea salt into a small sauce pan.
2. Turn the stove to medium high heat, and whisk the mixture until everything is dissolved in the milk.
3. Add in cinnamon and nutmeg. Whisk well.
4. Pour in the 2/3 cup of milk and whisk the same time under heat. Whisk until the mixture is hot.
5. Pour the hot coco into a blender and blend it up.
Enjoy the hot coco with some delicious topping choices:
marshmallows, walnuts/almonds, coconut pieces, peppermint, chili powder, whip cream, etc.
If you want a cold drink, simply mix with ice cubes and blend well.
You can also add coffee/espresso to make warm or iced mocha.
Hope you guys enjoy this recipe and for more recipe videos, click here:
Check out my other videos here:
Follow me on social media:
Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (