Easy Low Calorie Cheesecake Recipe | SPLENDA® Recipes
Find the full recipe and nutritional information here:
American Classic Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients:
How to Make the Crust:
• 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
• 3 tablespoons butter, melted
How to Make the Filling:
• 2 (8 ounce) packages regular cream cheese
• 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese
• 1 1/4 cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
• 4 eggs
• 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 pinch salt
American Classic Cheesecake Recipe Directions:
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch spring form pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
• Combine graham cracker crumbs, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and melted butter in a small bowl.
• Press on bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
• Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
• Beat regular and fat free cream cheese together at high speed with a mixer until creamy; gradually add SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, mixing well.
• Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until each one is incorporated.
• Add lime juice and a pinch of salt, beat until smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
• Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until mixture is almost set, and slightly firm to the touch.
• Run a knife around edge of pan to release sides, and help prevent cracking. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack; cover and chill at least 8 hours.
For more delicious low calorie dessert recipes, visit SPLENDA® Recipes at