Banting Beef Stroganoff Recipe LCHF
The ingredients that you will require are as follows:
2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
500g beef (cut into strips)
Himalayan Salt (to taste)
Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
250g mushroom (thick slices)
1/2 (half) a cup of chopped spring onion
1 chopped red onion
2 cups of water (or as required for beef to cook until tender)
Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
Paprika (to taste)
5 Tablespoons of sour cream
125ml of fresh cream
1. Season the beef strips with himalayan salt and ground black pepper to taste.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a pot and sear the beef.
3. Remove the beef strips from the pot and set aside.
4. Heat 60g of butter and add the chopped red onion, the spring onion and the mushroom.
5. Season with himalayan salt, ground black pepper, paprika and cayenne pepper (to taste).
6. Now add the beef strips back into the pot and top with 2 cups of water.
7. Cook until beef strips are nice and tender.
8. Serve and enjoy.
Optional : Serve with zuchinni noodles or cauliflower rice.
Thanks for watching and be sure to like and share the good, healthy meal ideas 🙂
Please note that Banting Recipes does not own the music in this video. It has been sourced from the youtube library.
#banting #LCHF #lowcarb #bantingrecipes