Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe Made By Goutez
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to Goutez!
This Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe is packed to the brim with so much flavor. It is creamy due to the avocados but light and juicy with the chicken, it’s such a satisfying meal. We know chicken salad recipes usually have mayo but you won’t even notice that it’s not there with this Avocado Chicken Salad recipe. Also featured are lemon dressing, irresistible bites of bacon and also some corn. If you have leftovers, this chicken salad tastes just as good the day after. It will make the perfect sandwich for an on-the-go lunch. This Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe is good for both work and school lunch ideas and we hope you love this Avocado Chicken Salad as much as we do! This avocado chicken salad is a real winner and it is a hit with adults and children alike. So what are you waiting for, give this Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe Made By Goutez a try!
If you love this how to make Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe Made By Goutez, let us know what you think in the comments below! #Avocado #Chicken #Salad
Ingredients for making Avocado Chicken Salad:
6 oz. chopped pancetta
2 chicken breasts
3 Large avocados
1 cup of corn
2 tablespoons of chopped dill
Instructions for making Avocado Chicken Salad:
– First, place your Chopped Pancetta in a cold pan, and slowly raise the heat to medium low, rendering the fat. Cook until crispy brown then set aside.
– Now place your chicken breasts in the pan, with the pancetta fat and cook them evenly on all sides.
– Take your avocados and half, peel and dice them. Also chop up only the green part of your green onion.
– Now shred your chicken breasts, and put them in a large bowl. Add your avocados, corn, chopped green onion and pancetta.
– Season with chopped dill, Himalayan pink salt and fresh black pepper, and squeeze in the juice of half a lemon.
– Now mix thoroughly and voila, avocado chicken salad!