9 Foods You Can Eat at Night Without Gaining Weight
Cottage cheese 2:58
Bonus: Foods to avoid 8:37
#loseweight #nightsnacks #healthysnacks
– Cheese is a high-protein food. So if you find yourself starving at night, a piece of cheese will keep you full until the next day.
– Cottage cheese contains a protein called casein, which has a very slow digestion rate. This is why it’s the best sort of protein for late-night snacking: it staves off hunger and increases the feeling of fullness.
– Hummus is a great source of protein, especially if it’s homemade. If you hear your stomach growl, carrots or celery sticks dipped in hummus are an excellent option.
– Scientists have proved that Greek yogurt is a perfect late-night snack. It’s high in protein, low in fat, and very low in sugar. This makes it a perfect low-calorie snack that can satisfy even the most severe late-night cravings.
– Whole grain crackers with complex carbs that are low in calories. When you buy this product, make sure its ingredients list mentions that they’re “100% whole grain.”
– It may sound surprising, but popcorn is a perfectly safe snack to eat at night. However, this doesn’t refer to popcorn in a microwave bag, which is loaded with butter.
– An egg is another amazing snack option. One egg contains only 75 calories, but it’s very high in protein and will make you feel full for a long time.
– Veggie snacks are the best! They are healthy and low in calories. They contain nutrients, vitamins, and a lot of fiber.
– Although bananas are quite high in calories, they also contain a high amount of potassium and magnesium. Thanks to these elements, bananas are unbeatable relaxers.
– Although apples are low in calories and loaded with all sorts of nutrients, it’s best to eat one in the morning or early afternoon.
– Although alcohol can make some people sleepy, it also dehydrates your body and makes you feel hungry. As a result, you may wake up in the middle of the night feeling exceedingly hungry.
– It’s no secret that spicy and salty foods dehydrate you. And when you wake up in the wee hours of the night to drink some water, you’ll most likely want to eat as well.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: