4 YUMMY low-calorie snacks for your SWEET TOOTH!
IF YOU HAVE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES, PLEASE USE DISCRETION WHEN MAKING ANY OF THESE RECIPES (as they do contain dairy, nuts, etc).
Snack 1: Protein Thin Mint Cookies
Found the recipe here:
Created by Instagrammer: @JazzyThings
(I double the recipe)
2 scoops chocolate protein powder
1 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
2 tsp. coconut oil
2 drop peppermint flavoring
Pinch of stevia
1. In a bowl, microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Mix until melted and smooth, being careful not to overcook.
2. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir until combined.
3. Pour mixture into paper-lined muffin pan, filling cups only about a quarter of the way.
4. Move pan to freezer to set and harden.
5. Enjoy quickly before the melt! (Keep extras in freezer until ready to eat.)
For the doubled recipe the calories for each “cookie” is 130
SNACK 2 & 3
Deli Roll-Ups and Sweet Cucumbers
-Take 5 thin Turkey slices (40 calories)
-Melt one slice of mozzarella onto turkey (80 calories)
-Add about 1/4 avocado to each turkey slice (75 calories)
Calories: 195 Total
-Cut 1/2 cucumber (7 calories)
-Sprinkle with salt
-Sprinkle with no-calorie sweetener
Birthday Cake Smoothie
Found on Instagram from @fit2fat2fitwife
-3/4 C. Milk (I used almond)
-1/4 C. Cottage Cheese
-1 scoop vanilla protein powder
-1 TBS sugar-free vanilla Jello pudding mix
-2 TBS no-calorie sweetener
-1/2 cap of almond extract
-1/2 cap of butter extract
-Lots of ice (I used about 2 cups)
-Sprinkles! Because life needs more sprinkles.
Total calories (per serving): 130
Follow our weight loss journey on Instagram: GoodActiveHealth
Personal Instagram: KatekaGood