4 Ingredient Granola Bar Recipe | Healthy Snack | Nuts.com
►WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
Subscribe to Nuts.com |
These 4 ingredient granola bars are amazing treats that are not only sweet and savory, but also incredibly healthy! The bananas are high in potassium and the rolled oats are low glycemic. The walnuts have healthy fats which help reduce sugar cravings and pitted dates are loaded with essential vitamins and minerals, giving you lots of energy for the day! Bring these to the office to share with coworkers or get your kids involved with making this easy and fun recipe!
►GET THE PRODUCTS HERE!
– 2 ripe bananas
– 1 tsp. of vanilla extract (optional)
– 2 cups of rolled oats
– 1/4 cup of Walnuts
– 1/4 cup of chopped pitted dates
1. Add the bananas to a bowl and mash them with a fork until they are a soft, pasty consistency (no lumps).
2. Add vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the granola, walnuts and pitted dates and stir until ingredients are fully mixed together.
4. Place the mixture on a baking tray and spread out in a square shape, pressing the mixture down to create an even layer.
5. Preheat over to 350 degrees and place granola bars in the oven to bake until a golden brown color (about 30 minutes).
6. Remove tray from oven and allow to cool. Cut the granola bars into squares and enjoy!
►GET THE ORIGINAL RECIPE
– Recipe has been adapted from the granola bar recipe created by The Kitchn.
You can find their original recipe here:
Be sure to check them out, they have amazing recipes!
►MORE FROM SARAH HAWTHORNE
►VIDEO FILMING AND EDITING BY JOE LEE
►Nuts.com is a family owned business since 1929 selling the highest quality nuts, dried fruit, healthy snacks, cooking & baking products and candy! Sarah Hawthorne is a certified health and wellness coach and founder of My Balance and Wellness.