How to Make Crumb Fried Fish & Chips with Philips Airfryer by VahChef
Crumb fried fish and chips is an amazing and perfect dish that is not as hard as you might think to create your own fried fish at home with very less oil. This dish hardly takes any preparation time and is simple to cook. Generally many avoid eating fried fish and chips as its high in fat but this dish is simply and a luscious low fat recipe, air fried making the fish crispy outside and soft inside.
Fish fillet — 2 pieces
Salt – to taste
Pepper powder — ½ tsp
Mustard paste — 1 tsp
Lemon juice — 1 no
Chili flakes — ½ tsp
Egg — 1 tsp
Oil — 1 tsp
Bread crumbs — 3 tbsp
1. In a plate, place the two fish fillet and season them with little salt, pepper powder, mustard paste, lemon juice, chili flakes, beaten egg and spread the spices and coat the fillets on all sides.
2. In another plate, put some bread crumbs and add a tsp of oil and mix well. Take the fish fillet and coat it with the bread crumbs nicely on all sides.
3. Preheat the Phillip air fryer for 5 mins at 200 degree C.
4. Pull out the basket and place the fish fillets and over that add in the thinly sliced potato and air fry for 7 minutes.
5. After 7 mins, turn the fish upside down and fry again for about 3-4 minutes.
6. Remove and serve hot.
Reach VahRehVah at Website – http://www.vahrehvah.com/
Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=vahchef
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VahChef.SanjayThumma
Twitter – https://twitter.com/vahrehvah
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116066497483672434459
Flickr Photo – http://www.flickr.com/photos/23301754@N03/
Linkedin – http://lnkd.in/nq25sW
Picasa Photos- http://picasaweb.google.com/118141140815684791742
Blogger – http://vahrehvah.blogspot.in/