Awesome Crab Cakes – A Low Carb Keto Easy Crab Cake Recipe
My low carb, keto friendly crab cakes. This recipe has only a third of a net carb per patty and far exceeded my expectations. It’s loaded with an awesome balance of flavor, spice and texture and is super simple recipe to make. A delicious and guilt free way to enjoy an awesome seafood dish!
#keto #lowcarb #papag #crabcakes #seafoodrecipes
📌 SUBSCRIBE for more recipes http://papag.cooking/SUBSCRIBE
🍴 A menu of my low carb recipes http://papag.cooking/Recipe-Index
☕ “Flatter Me” with Bacon and other items https://papag.cooking/Papa-G-Merch
👌 Low Carb Cooking, Living & Gifts https://www.amazon.com/shop/papagslowcarbrecipes
• 8 ounces – crab meat
• 1/4 cup – mayonnaise
• 1 large egg, lightly beaten
• 1 Tbs – lemon juice
• 1 stalk – green onion, chopped
• 1 tsp – Worcestershire sauce https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnBv3IiSRZc
• 1 tsp – old bay seasoning http://amzn.to/2E05iUs
• 1/2 tsp – onion powder
• 1/2 tsp – garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp – salt
• 1/4 tsp – ground black pepper
• 1/8 tsp – cayenne pepper
• 1/2 cup – ground pork rinds
• 2 Tbs – Avocado oil (for frying) http://amzn.to/2zpZam6
• 2 Tbs – unsalted butter (for frying)
Recipe makes 7 cakes
Per serving (recipe divided by 7):
203 cal. / 19.72g fat / 0.33g net carb / 9.22g protein
UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE, ANY PRODUCT/INGREDIENT USED OR RECOMMENDED IN THIS VIDEO IS MY OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY OR OPINION.
All nutrition information provided is approximate. Please read and use your own labels for more precise information.
This channel receives compensation for purchases through affiliate links.