Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes That Are So Easy And Tasty (MEAL PREP HACK)
✔ Here’s the slow cooker that we use: https://www.liveleantv.com/slowcooker
OTHER AWESOME NUTRITION VIDEOS:
✔ Easiest Way To Cook A Delicious & Healthy Dinner – Slow Cooker Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx32x6yGsgw
✔ 3 Delicious High Protein Recipes to Cook in Bulk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSodVsxM84U
✔ Muscle Meals That Will Chisel Your Body: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYEAVrKi1a8
READ OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE:
✔ Blog Post: http://bit.ly/2K4fKic
✔ Podcast: https://www.liveleantv.com/podcast
Subscribe and Live Lean 365 days a year with us: http://bit.ly/SubLiveLeanTV
Let me reveal a very helpful meal prep hack that will help you spend less time cooking, while having more healthy food to eat.
One of my favorite kitchen appliances that makes meal prep so easy, tasty, and of course, healthy is the slow cooker, also known as the crock pot.
So if you’re looking to Live Lean, you need to start planning your meals and preparing them in advance. Meal prep is one of the most effective ways to lose body fat and build lean muscle.
One simple way to do this is using a slow cooker. It’s one of the easiest ways to meal prep and cook in bulk. Also, most slow cooker recipes are lower calorie as no added oils, butters, or sauces are required to keep the food moist, since the juices from the meat help.
To really take advantage of slow cooker, make sure you add a lot of ingredients to cook in bulk, then store the left overs in the fridge or freezer. That way, you can take them to work, or eat later as a quick snack on the go.
Healthy slow cooker recipes that are so easy and tasty:
Slow cooker recipe #1: Tri-tip beef with vegetables
Course: Main Dish
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 7 hours
– 2 1/4 lbs tri-tip beef (pre-seasoned or add your favorite spices)
– 1/4 cup Water
– 1 chopped red onion
– 2 cups baby carrots
– 2 cups cauliflower (chopped)
– 2 cups broccoli (chopped)
1. Add the tri-tip beef to the slow cooker.
2. Add a 1/4 cup of water.
3. Then add as many vegetables as you like. We usually add a combination of chopped onion, baby carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli.
4. Put the lid on the slow cooker and set the timer for 7 hours.
5. You’re done.
Nutrition Info (per serving):
– Calories: 383
– Protein: 43g
– Carbohydrates: 10g
– Fat: 19g
One of the best features about using your slow cooker is that you literally don’t have to touch it during the hours it’s cooking.
There’s little to no chance it’s going to burn, as long as you use enough liquid, since the heat turns off automatically when the timer is done.
Once the tri-tip beef is finished cooking, the meat just falls apart, and makes the whole house smell so good.
This slow cooker recipe is just awesome.
Slow cooker recipe #2: Pork tenderloin with vegetables
Course: Main Dish
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
– 3 lbs pork loin
– 24 oz tomato sauce (with olive oil, not soybean oil)
– 2 sliced Zucchini
– 1 head cauliflower (chopped)
– 2 tbsp dried basil
1. Add the pork loin to your slow cooker.
2. Add in a healthy olive oil based tomato sauce that uses all natural ingredients. Make sure your tomato sauce does not contain soybean oil.
3. Add 2 sliced zucchinis and a head of chopped cauliflower. However, feel free to use any of your favorite chopped vegetables.
4. Add 2 tbsp of basil to give it an incredible flavor.
5. Stir it up to make sure the tomato sauce is covering all the ingredients.
6. Add the top to the slow cooker, set the timer for 6 hours, and you’re done.
Nutrition Info: (per serving):
– Calories: 356
– Protein: 45g
– Carbohydrates: 8g
– Fat: 16g
No more excuses about not having enough time to cook.
Go get yourself a slow cooker and put it to work for you.
Thanks for watching and keep Living Lean.
WANT MORE DAILY TIPS ON HOW TO LIVE LEAN?:
✔ INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/bradgouthro
✔ INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/JessicaGouthroFitness
✔ INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/LiveLeanTV
✔ SNAPCHAT: http://www.snapchat.com/add/bradgouthro
✔ SNAPCHAT: http://www.snapchat.com/add/SnapyJessy
✔ FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/LiveLeanTV
✔ TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bradgouthro
✔ TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/JessiFit
✔ TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/LiveLeanTV
Welcome to Live Lean TV. The online fitness and nutrition show, hosted by Brad Gouthro and Jessica Gouthro, teaching you how to LIVE THE LEAN LIFESTYLE 365 days a year. Watch hundreds of fat blasting & muscle building workouts, easy and delicious recipes, as well as fitness and nutrition tips to get you your dream body (and maintain it 365 days a year). Make sure you click the SUBSCRIBE button for 2 new fitness and nutrition shows every week!
Business Enquiries: info@LiveLeanTV.com