Healthy Granola Bars Recipe
Healthy BACK TO SCHOOL IDEAS.
More Healthy Recipes:
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars: http://bit.ly/PeanutOatBars
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
Banana Oatmeal Muffins: http://bit.ly/BananaOatMuffins
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: http://bit.ly/BananaOatPancake
No-Bake Brownies: http://bit.ly/UnBakedBrownies
My favorite kitchen equipment:
3 cups (270g) rolled oats
1 cup (140g) almonds
1/3 cup (40g) peanuts
1/2 cup (60g) dried cranberries or sour cherries
2 tablespoons (12g) desiccated/shredded coconut
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup +1½ tbsp (200g) honey or agave syrup
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp (80g) coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C). line a 10” x 8” (25 X 20 cm) pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Spread in baking pan, pressing down very firmly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Let cool completely.
5. Remove from the pan and cut into bars.
Chef Knife: https://amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: https://amzn.to/2NNme6i
Digital Kitchen Scale: https://amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Baking pan: https://amzn.to/2LvaR5u
Canon EOS 80D: http://amzn.to/2CkSMOr
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens: http://amzn.to/2HbPUHf
DISCLAIMER: The links in the description box are affiliate links, which means that if you buy one of the products, we’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the suppo