Bodybuilding Meal Quick Healthy Beef Stir Fry Recipe
Macros (Based of my quantities):
63g Carbs – (much less if you leave out the rice and want to have it Paleo style)
You Will Need:
300g Rump Steak – Fat Removed – If Bulking use Rib Eye for mo’ flavour
100g Sweet Baby Peppers
75g Snap Peas
75g Mange Tout
100g Spring Onion
60g White Rice
Chilli Oil / Spicy Marinade – Use normal oil if you don’t want it spicy
Spice Rub – Use salt and pepper again, if not wanting spice. Or a Chinese 5 Spice
1 Tsp of Tomato Puree
1. Slice Steak up into thin strips and drizzle marinade / oil to taste and add half to one teaspoon of spice rub.
2. Chop up vegetables.
3. Start to cook your rice, if you don’t know how to cook rice, just google it.
4. Once rice is half way through cooking start to cook your steak until it is browned.
5. Add the vegetables and tomato puree.
6. Cook until steak is to your preference.
7. Plate up and Enjoy!
Thanks for watching!
——- ABOUT HOME PHYSIQUE ——-
Home Physique is an ongoing project started by me to show my transformation from a chubby couch potato into a competing Natural Amatuer Bodybuilder.
This Bodybuilding / Fitness channel is dedicated to motivating and inspiring others to achieve their goals and offers free advice, tips and information on exercises, routines and nutrition guides along with supplement and equipment reviews.
Feel free to comment, like or share; I love hearing other peoples thoughts and opinions of what I am doing and how I can improve.
This video forms part of my website, please feel free to take a look for more information: