Warm Baked Vegetable Salad – Quick Salad Recipe By Annuradha Toshniwal [HD]
Chef Annuradha Toshniwal teaches, how to make a simple and quick baked vegetable salad. A unique but quick, easy to make recipe that can be made at home.
2 tbsp of Mustard Paste
2 tbsp Oil
Black Eyed Beand (Soaked & Boiled)
– Take all the vegetable in a bowl
– Add oil, mustard seed paste, salt, black pepper to the vegetables and mix everything well
– Cover the bowl with an aluminium foil and put it in the oven at 220C for about 20 mins
– After that add the paneer and black eyed peas to it and put it back in oven for another 10 mins
– Take out the bowl from oven, uncover the bowl and the salad is ready to be served hot.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/2uI9PZ
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/TlrXQN
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRajshriFood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood