What I Eat In A Day | Glute Isolation | Thai Curry Recipe (Low Calorie)
My next video will be a back workout! Stay tuned!
***Correction of Kamut Puff Macros (2P/11C/0F)
SUPPLEMENTS I TAKE▹
30% OFF CODE: STEPH
My Last Video▹
▹ Build Sexy Shoulders ‣ http://bit.ly/BuildSexyShoulders
▹ Jeff’s Supplement Science ‣ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR5jW9iNNiw&t=90s
▹ JEFF’S CHANNEL ‣ https://www.youtube.com/jeffnippard
▹ Travis S Channel ‣ https://www.youtube.com/user/BusinessAndFitness
▹ 10,000 Calorie Challenge AFTERMATH Video ‣ http://bit.ly/10KAftermath
▹ 10,000 Calorie Challenge Video ‣ http://bit.ly/10KChallengeDestroyed
▹ Day in the Life of a PhD Video ‣
***Thai Panang Curry Recipe***
48P/12C/7F (Not including rice) *NOT including 1 cheeseball 😉
▹ 2lbs of Chicken Breast
▹ 2 Green Bell Peppers
▹ 1 Red Bell Pepper
▹ 1 Can Lite Coconut Milk
▹ 1 Can Panang Curry Paste
▹ 2 TBS Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
▹ 3 TBS Splenda
1. In a large sauce pan, spray with cooking oil and add all the bell peppers- cover and stir occasionally.
2. In a separate large sauce pan, heat curry paste on medium heat for a few minutes (And don’t burn down your apartment 😜)
3. Add peanut butter and allow to melt snd mix with curry paste
4. Add chicken, mix with curry/peanut butter and cook through
5. Add can of coconut milk
6. Add Splenda and stir till well combined
7. Combine cooked bell peppers with chicken curry mixture.
8. Pour over rice or riced cauliflower
USED IN THIS VIDEO▹
Pre-workout & Protein ▹ https://pescience.com/jeffnippard-stack
Slingshot Hip Circle ‣ http://bit.ly/HipCirclePink
Barbell Collars ‣ http://bit.ly/BarbellCollarsBlue
Barbell Pad ‣ http://bit.ly/BarbellPadRed
FOLLOW ME ▹
INSTAGRAM ‣ http://instagram.com/stephanie_buttermore
SNAPCHAT ‣ http://snapchat.com/add/steph_butter
FACEBOOK ‣ http://facebook.com/stephaniebuttermore
JEFF’S INSTAGRAM ‣ http://instagram.com/jeffnippard
JEFF’S CHANNEL ‣ https://www.youtube.com/jeffnippard
CONTACT ME ▹
BUSINESS ONLY EMAIL: email@example.com
1.What is your ethnicity?
‣ Mom is Thai and Dad is Canadian..Eh?
2. How tall are you?
3. How old are you?
3. What are you researching?
‣ Watch my PhD Day in the life video ▹ http://bit.ly/dayasaphd
4. Is Jeff my boyfriend?
AYOOO!! My name is Stephanie Buttermore and in a few words I am a fitness enthusiast but a scientist at heart!
Currently pursuing my doctorate in Pathology & Cell Biology with a focus on Ovarian Cancer.