15 FOODS THAT'LL NEVER MAKE YOU FAT
And forget the myth that you’ll gain weight if you eat after 6pm. It’s completely wrong! In fact, if you want to stay slim, it’s best to have dinner 3-4 hours before bed. So if you go to bed at 11 p.m., you can calmly eat at 7 p.m. It won’t hurt your figure at all!
Oranges, grapefruits, and tangerines 1:39
Melon and watermelon 2:07
Apples and plums 3:50
Berries: currant, cranberry, strawberry 4:10
Cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower 4:27
#weightloss #excessweight #perfectfit
– If you fry popcorn without butter and sugar (with a little salt, for instance), you can eat it without fear. This way, a portion (about a cup) only contains 31 kcal.
– Celery stems are 95% water. They help you lose excess weight and detoxify your body thanks to their diuretic effect. A medium-sized stalk of celery contains only 6 calories!
– A portion of eggplant grilled or baked without oil makes for 24 kcal, so you can enjoy this savory veggie without any limitations.
– A large amount of fruit is not recommended if you want to lose weight, yet citrus fruits are an exception here. They’re rich in substances like fiber, flavonoids, and vitamin C.
– Melon and watermelon are 95% water. With 60-70 kcal per slice, you can eat them day in and day out. These fruits help excrete excess liquid from your body and satiate you well.
– Algae, like laminaria, are the best source of iodine. They help your thyroid function normally, keeping your hormones at normal levels and preventing you from gaining weight.
– A portion of zucchini is about 42 kcal. It normalizes your salt-water ratio, improves your intestinal function, and can also be used to lower the energy output of main courses.
– A cucumber is 95% water; therefore, this vegetable can quench your thirst easily. And the remaining 5% is a source of vitamins and minerals.
– Beetroot is a source of nutrients, such as manganese. They help burn fat, drive your muscles, and regulate your blood sugar. An average portion is just 40 kcal!
– You can eat eggs at any time of the day, even at night, without fear of gaining weight. Of course, boiled eggs are better than fried ones. One boiled egg contains about 80 kcal!
– The bromelain contained within pineapples actively splits fats and helps metabolize proteins. A slice of pineapple is about 30 kcal.
– One apple is only 50 kcal. It makes you feel satiated and regulates your digestion. Plums are rich in vitamin C and potassium, which maintain your heart and vessels.
– Salad is a great source of folic acid, and you can eat it by the ton: one leaf of lettuce is 3 kcal!
– Currants and cranberries are rich in vitamin C, and the former is also a diuretic, helping get rid of excess water.
– A portion of diced cabbage is just 7 kcal. You shouldn’t, of course, only eat cabbage and cauliflower, as their nutrients rival with iodine, but you can easily include these foods a couple of times a week.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: