Spicy Sausage Pasta Recipe
All ingredients and cooking equipment provided by Landers Superstore. #landersph #landerssuperstore
3 spicy longanisas, chopped
2 tbsp, minced red onions
3 cloves garlic, minced
4 sundried tomatoes, sliced
½ cup crushed tomatoes
1 tsp sriracha
100 g fettuccine, cooked
¼ cup sliced basil
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp butter
1. Sear the sausage in a pan with a little bit of olive oil
2. Add in the onions for 2 mins once brown and then add in the garlic and tomatoes. Cook for 3 mins. Add in the tomatoes and sriracha.
3. When your pasta is cooked, transfer it to the pan with a little bit of its cooking water.
4. Toss around and add in the basil, cheese and butter
5. Serve with more fresh basic, pepper and more cheese if needed.
Check out my new game on the Google Play Store!
Full posts on www.thefatkidinside.com
Please leave us a comment if you want us to try something!
What are you?
Im French Filipino, i work in the restaurant, bar and production industries. I create food and travel content.
I live in the Philippines.
What Camera do you use?
Usually a sony a7sii, dji osmo, gopro hero 4, 3dr solo drone.
I have 85mm, 20mm, 35mm, 50mm and 20-70mm lenses.
What editing software do you use?
When i edit, its usually with Premiere Pro
How old are you?
Going on 30……………
What did you study?
International Business in France
How did you get into youtube?
I’ve always loved making food videos and that’s how it started. Youtube starts off as a passion. Dont get into it if you are looking to make it your job. It doesn’t work that way 🙂
Why arent you on TV?
Because the internet is easier and its free for you guys hahaha! Also we are currently working on producing TV shows ourselves as well.
Who writes/produces the shows?
Who shoots the actual shows we have on?
Who shots the vlog/travel diary style videos?
Peanut Butter or Nutella?
Check our new Travel Show Overnight!
Cooking in the Mountains!
Landscapes – Series about produce and farming