How to Make a Chipotle Style Salad Bowl at Home
Cilantro Brown Rice
Pico de Gallo
Chopped Romaine Lettuce
Grilled Chicken or Steak
*I usually include avocado, sauteed onions & bell peppers too but was fresh out*
Cilantro Brown Rice Recipe
1 cup – Brown Rice
2 1/2 cup – Chicken Broth
1/3 cup – Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
2 tbsp – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tbsp – Lime Juice, fresh squeezed
1. Add oil to a wide frying pan (must have a matching lid).
2. Add rice to pan and fry with oil on medium-heat for 10 minutes, stir occasionally.
3. Add chicken broth, chopped cilantro and lime juice to pan and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the rice is tender (20-40 min).
5. During last 5 minutes, reduce heat to low.
6. Once all water has been absorbed, remove from heat and enjoy.
*Chipotlaway not necessary*